From:
[log in to unmask] (Robert Blomstrom)
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 95 16:52:05 EDT
Dougal Stewart,

>    On another issue, I always get confused when people talk about FR3,
>    G10, G200, CEM 1, CEM3 etc. I know what FR4 is - glass fibre
>    reinforced epoxy laminate - but could someone put the other
>    materials into similar English for me?

Has anyone responded to you on this yet, I would like similar feedback too.
I fear I may have missed it through the mud-slinging going on.
I got a little carried away with the DELETE key.

Oh, by the way, do you have an email address?
I'm putting together a web page to educate and expose the
world to the benifits of discrete-wire technology and
your company is listed as a European supplier, so I would
like to include a link for you to get inqueries.
We'll be up in a few days at http://www.ait-atl.com

For any further information or updates on high density,
high reliability discrete wire or the web page contact me
at:
--
Robert Blomstrom            Advanced Interconnection Technology, Inc. - Atlanta
Phone: 404-938-9387 x226    3289 Montreal Industrial Way, Tucker, Ga. 30084