From:
Peter Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 10:32:24 GMT
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Date: Thu, 28 Dec 95 09:06:16 PST
> Subject: What or Who is the SMART Group
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> What or who is the SMART group?
>
> Randy Reed
> Merix Corporation
> 503.359.9300 X4421

The SMART Group is Europe's largest trade association for the Advancement of
_S_urface _M_ount _A_nd _R_elated _T_echnologies. We have approx 500 corporate
members, and recently celebrated our 10th anniversary. We host a very
successful bi-annual international technical conference (November 96 in
Brighton, UK), and are sponsors of the Nepcon Europe trade show. We have a full
schedule of seminars and symposiums on technical and training issues.

We also organise member tours - if history is anything to go by, we shall be
taking over 50 engineers from the UK and Europe to Nepcon West in Anaheim in
February. Maybe see you there!

SMART Group e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Peter Swanson
Chairman
The SMART Group