From:
John Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 07:35:35 -0500 (EST)
ENTEK is not a coating that affects the substrate.
Rather, Entek is an oxide protection for the copper part of the
board.  Your Teflon is likely covered by solder mask and will never
see the Entek.  Whether you select Entek or gold or HASL, your
Teflon substrate will likely see the same thermal excursions at
assembly and it's temperature that is the prime concern for
substrates.

While cruising the Internet, be sure to visit
our home page at  http://www.automata.com