TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
Lee Whiteman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:44:16 -0400
Steve,

Our first thought on the picture was that is should work. However, on the
right side of the pad, where the measles tend to join, my colleagues and I
thought that it may be possible that there may be the start of some
delamination underneath the pad. If this was the only area effected, outside
of the repair area, I would not be worried except for the possibility of
delamination.

Good Luck.
Lee Whiteman
Senior Manufacturing Engineer