From:
"Crawford, John A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 01 Dec 95 13:48:00 EST

Following from the EMPF HelpLine in Indianpolis, prepared by Pat Kane:
I would call one of the several "reeling" services that do custom reeling of
components.  Two company names I have are:

Advantek Inc.
581 Clearwater Dr.
Minnetonka, MN 55343
612-938-6800

Lightner Automation Inc.
441 Carpenter Ave.
Wheeling, Il 60090
708-215-8888

These two vendors supply tape, reels, and custom reeling.  If they cannot
resolve the problem with supplies or information, they could probably come
up with another vendor who could in their industry.