From:
"Crawford, John A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 95 12:42:00 EST

Following from the EMPF HelpLine in Indianapolis 317.226.5616; prepared by
Jeff Kukelhan:

Most of the recent problems with Pd plated leads have stemmed from the
conversion to water soluble fluxes.  Some water soluble fluxes seem to work
well, others don't.  If you have specific solderablity issues, or want the
latest information on the optimal processing techniques, TI has an
individual who trouble-shoots Pd solderability issues: Doug Romm -
903-868-7388.