Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 00:10:19 -0400
Hi Norm,

Thanks much for the information. It is clear that flip chip and many chip
scale packages will be requiring such feature sizes for their interconnection
substrates. It would seem to me that it would be in the best interests of
these folks to fill the airways with information about the nature of their
stucture and its relaibility. It is clearly of no value either to them or to
the industry locked in a cellar. We cannot be expected to but what we cannot
see.

Cheers,
J. Fjelstad