TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
scott birnbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 97 16:41:47 PDT

We occasionally strip dry film resist off of panels that are printed
improperly.  We use AlphaMetals PC4046 stripper and water rinse.
We then send the panels through our Aluminum Oxide scrubber and
normal dry film processes. The panels are for pattern plate. Is there a
recommended rework procedure for these mis-printed panels? Is
water rinse sufficient? The panels yield worse due to shorts than
normally processed panels.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott Birnbaum