From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 96 13:01:10 cst
     Todd -

     Try talking with Doug Pauls at CSL ([log in to unmask]), Delsen Labs
     (818-247-4106, or Robisan Labs (317-353-6249. They may be able to
     provide the services you are looking for. You could also contact
     someone (Dave Bergman, Doug Sandvick,etc) at the IPC staff for an IPC
     Labs member listing.

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins