From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 96 16:34:22 cst
     Hi Ed -

     I suggest you run a FTIR scan (Fourier Transform Infrared) on your
     unknown film. The FTIR test results should give you the chemical clues
     to determine the source of the film. I suggest you also talk to Doug
     Pauls ([log in to unmask]) - he could suggest several other techniques
     that may be beneficial. Without knowing what type of flux materials
     and cleaning systems you are using a guess on what the film could be
     might be totally skewed. Can you provide more process type details?

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins