Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 08:51:01 -0400
Dan. I have been working on these boards of yours behind the scenes. I am
doing the laser drilling of all your holes. Our experience is that if you
keep your aspect ratio to < or equal to 1:1 (which you are) then any shop
with a good board permanganate line and a good electro-less line should be
able to plate these holes to your satisfaction. We have reccomended
alternative shops. I think once boards are made with these newer shops you
will see an improvement in yield.

Regards,

Jim Morrison
Lumonics, Inc