From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask] Jun 95 13:22:01 EDT606_- ---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From: Robert Willis, 100537,2615
TO: IPC, InterNet:[log in to unmask]
DATE: 20/05/95 15:48

RE: Copy of: Solder Resist Cure Test

Does any one know a test for measuring the degree of cure for solder resists
that works and provides a useful measurement. I do not have any method apart
form the IPC, BS or IEC methods which are not very good as most people in the
circuit industry know.
I am trying to use DSC at the pressent with limited luck.
Bob Willis
VP SMART Group
Tel: 44 1245 351502
Fax: 44 1245 [log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 06:39:54 -0500
Hello Nancy. You might try IBM East Fishkill, IBM Poughkipsee (both in NY) or
IBM Sindelfingen Germany. I belive that these locations are selling off much
of the inspection equipment that they had been using for inspecting their
high density MLD substrates. Our company found a very nice Leitz Ergolux
Microscope for <$5,000. I do not have a specific contact, but you would
probably be best served by contcat the Sr. Purchasing Agent at these IBM
Locations.

Good Luck
Jim Morrison