From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:09:28 -0500 (CDT)
The Manufacturers Locator Matrix is a list of IPC member companies and
their various products, services, manufacturing capabilities,
industry qualifications, etc.

IPC will provide it via U.S. mail to those who request it. (The same
information is contained in the back of the IPC membership directory.)

Mike Buetow
IPC Technical Staff
7380 N. Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60646