From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 10:12:44 -0600 (CST)
Kerry:

It sounds like you are looking for a benchmark audit.

The OEM Council of IPC developed a standard board manufacturers profile,
IPC-MQP-1710. This audit program asks for the following information:

site description
capabilities
equipment profile
technology profile
quality profile
manufacturing history
identification of previous audits
financial review (optional)

It also comes electronically (compatible with Lotus, Excel, etc.) for
ease of use.

Available from IPC: 708-509-9700 or Fax 708-509-9798. Price: $70 IPC
members/140 nonmembers.

I would be interested to know if anyone on TechNet has used the -1710 in
their plants, and what their observations are?

Mike Buetow
IPC Technical Staff
2215 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062-6135