From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 13:25:15 -0500 (CDT)
Rich, I would suggest looking at the aging requirments for boards in
J-STD-003 this was developed after extensive literature review and IPC
round robin testing.  I would also suggest review of IPC-TR-464
Accelerated Aging for Solderability Evaluations, and IPC-TR-462,
Solderability Evaluation of Printed Boards with Protective Coatings Over
Long Term Storage.

Regards
David W. Bergman, Technical Director
IPC