TECHNET Archives

August 2021

From:
"Decker, Scott S Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Decker, Scott S Collins
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2021 17:31:32 +0000
OK, I couldn't help it Dave. I was checking out countries and found that France was a reasonable older country so I knew it wasn't France, but it did make me think that just what if it wasn't that old? So, I checked into it a bit more and found a connection to the southern area of the US where hunting is done and I remember someone asking me if I had seen some ducks? I couldn't understand them very well with that heavy southern accent and when I asked where those Ducks were, they replied "C em Ducks?" I was shocked to find out that there were some ducks, and when I thought about France and seeing the Ducks, I thought "Francium
". So I think this deserves at least a shot at a review? And if nothing else, Doug should be happy I helped him with a good story for him to tell, just not here...
So...

Scott Decker | Lead Tech, Engineering Services CID+ | Mission Systems
COLLINS AEROSPACE
(GMT -7, MST)  Remote In Phoenix Arizona. U.S.A.
Tel: 319-263-8289
[log in to unmask]  www.collinsaerospace.com [collinsaerospace.com]
KE7MWT
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of
Collins Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,
distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all
attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.