TECHNET Archives

August 2020

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2020 12:56:34 -0400
This has been my pet peeve with these highly filled systems - there are no specific acceptance or long term performance requirements. We cannot just apply the FR4 acceptance or performance specs for evaluating such systems because of their markedly different construction and processes involved in fabrication.

Bhanu Sood