TECHNET Archives

August 2020

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2020 16:16:47 -0400
normally, your supply chain engineering (sales engineer or
application engineer from Rogers material for example) would be your
best bet to pick brain.  something must be in their sleeves, such as
this:
https://imageserv10.team-logic.com/mediaLibrary/303/
Everything_you_wanted_to_know_about_PTFE.pdf
good luck.
jk