TECHNET Archives

April 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 23:38:32 +0200
I was afraid of that, but I didn't want to hear it. Your double partition
advice is not bad. At the same time it's annoying. I just want to install
Belkin's Easy Transfer Cable F5u258, so that two of my computers can be
swapped ´when I need. The one is no problem, install ready in a minute, but
the other machine says: cannot update because your OS language is not
supported by the program you want install.
Stupidity. And changing language in the setup of keyboard does not change
anything, because Windows installer does not change.
thanks anyway. Luckily, I have several XP disks. Genuine, best to say, if
Microsoft is sneeking around in my computer room
Inge