DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2006

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:08:25 -0400
Wasif,

You do not need to memorize the tables and standards. If a table or
chart is needed, it will be provided for you. All you need to do is
understand how to use them.

There are no additional sample questions available. As long as you have
read the study guide and understand the definitions and concepts, you
should be fine. I suggest that you write down those areas that you are
not too sure of and bring those to class, for discussion.

Regards,

Gary Ferrari
Master CID Instructor