From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 08:37:58 -0600 (CST)
The document you are searching for is a joint IPC/EIA standard
designated - ANSI-J-STD-002 Solderability Tests for Component Leads,
Terminations, Lugs, Terminals, and Wires  the cost is $15 to IPC members
and $30 to non members.  You can order directly from IPC.  Our order
department is on extension 318.

Regards
dave
David W. Bergman, Technical Director