Date:
Fri, 08 Nov 1996 17:01:09 -0500
Hi Bill Black

To answer the questions you posed, and I forgot to save the message, we
use CIBA Epibond 7275 Adhesive. a Stainless Steel, .008" thick Stencil,
with .030" holes. The squegee is at 10 Lbs.  The adhesive is heat cured.
We use a Vitronics 20Zone, but just the front three zones, upper and
lower, for the epoxy.  Temps are 275C, 250C, 225C top/Bottom and belt at
12in/min.
This epoxy sits for days on the stencil, with no problems.  We are a
single-shift shop, and the epoxy run can last all week.  Then, the
remaining goes into a jar, and is used next run.  The Manu. Label says a
shelf of 6 monthes, and its no joke.  It lasts at least that long.

Jack