From:
"Bruenning, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 96 12:06:00 CST

Greetings,

Does anyone have a good procedure for removing a warp/twist from a pcb?  I
am dealing with a .093 thick assembly that is 7 inches by 20 inches.  The
board currenly has smt components placed and soldered (topside only) but,
the through hole components have not yet been mounted/soldered.  I have
tried heating the board and letting it cool while applying weight, that did
not do the job.  Any suggestions ? please respond.

Thanks,