TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:54:07 -0500
The component is ESD rated 1000V and is a bipolar input desgin.

My experience with these type devices; they are pretty tough. Much less
suseptable to damage than many MOSFET or JFET input opamps. Which may have
500V ratings or less.

I find my mind moving in the same path as Moon's. What about EOS damage?
What kind of buffer is there between the input and the outside world.