Date:
Sat, 09 Nov 96 17:46:27 EST
We are currently looking into setting up a storage environment for our
prepregs.  I understand that if prepregs are kept up to 90 days that
they must be maintained at a temperature of less than 70 degrees F, and
between 30 to 50 percent humidity.  Can anyone tell me how they store
their prepregs, and maybe give me some names of companies that
manufacture refrigeration units specifically for this purpose.
is this still an open issue?  I may be able to provide some help.
          Please respond if prudent.