Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 09:39:27 -0400
Al;

As designers, we build many quality provisions into our design. We are
looking for longevity and reliability of our products. I should hope that
your quality department is using the test coupons to assure that your vendors
are producing quality product, in accordance with your designs. And hopefully
they are doing it in real time, otherwise, what you say is correct. Why close
the barn door aftr the horse has left. All it would do is panic your end
users and possibly prevent a recurrance the next time around.

regards,

Gary Ferrari
Tech Circuits
(203)269-3311