From:
"dmitchel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 95 15:48:35 PST
 you may find insuffcient soldering of discretes & 50 mil ic's without the
 turbulent wave due to shadowing

Subject: Wave Soldering Machine
Author:  [log in to unmask] at corp
Date:    11/16/95 2:35 PM

I realize that this is not a fabrication question, but can anyone tell me
what are the technological limits of a single wave (non-turbulent) wave
soldering machine with convection pre-heating?  By this I mean, is it
only capable of handling thru hole boards or can it be used for wave
soldering .050" pitch SMT ICs on the bottom of the board?  Any replies
are appreciated.

Thanks,
|                 Chris Stack                            |
|            CD Electronics, Inc.                        |
| Printed Circuit Board Designer and Purchasing Agent    |