Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 10:29:10 -0500
If you are talking about Engineering Change jumper wires, I have a company
which can apply these wires to the unpopulated Circuit board using a special
copper clad conductive ink.  After the wires are added, you can then run the
boards through your normal process without doing any further modifications.
 If you are interested contact me by email, [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Marty Greene