TECHNET Archives

July 2002

From:
"Worth, Wendy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:16:17 -0400
Rudy,
    Thanks for your reply. Any thoughts on solderability after multiple heat
cycles. Our current involve 2 reflow cycles as well as some postwave
handsoldering.  We encounter problems with the handsoldering operations,
particularly when boards have been sitting in storage 4+ months.

Wendy Worth
Harris Corporation
585-242-4543