TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Roberts Jon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:46:03 -0600
You might try Soldering Technology International (STI) in Madison, AL.  Jim
Raby is also a consultant and with his son David has a full manufacturing
floor that they just put in new equipment.  I know it is not in the west but
a little closer.  256-461-9191 is their phone number and they are on the
web.  They recently pick up folks who like myself were associated with the
EMPF from China Lake to Indianapolis to it current location.  I worked with
Jim Raby's company for year and half before joining PEI.   Jon