Date:
Fri, 06 Oct 95 10:30:21 EST
        Teflon requires as many different Feeds and Speeds as there are
     types of teflon. Each type has different composites/fillers/layers
     that are utilized to achieve their electrical performance
     requirements. Some can easily use the same feeds and speeds. The trick
     that I've had success with is to sandwich the materials with something
     relatively hard. Keep the feeds and speeds low. (Almost
     like milling) Utilize a mild glass etch (frost) in your desmear
     process and this should knock off your fibers. (Yes...desmear for
     doublesided)

     Groovy