TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
Hinners Hans M Civ WRALC/LUGE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:52:44 -0500
Thanks Mel,

I hear ya about the conformal coating & CTE - good info.  The conformal
coating is a substitute since the original used injected foam.  I'm
considering a double conformal coat - polyurethane for the first layer and
silicone over that.  It's what the US Army uses on some of the assemblies in
the M1A tank.

Hans

Integrity First  -  Service Before Self  -  Excellence in All We Do
Hans M. Hinners
Electronics Engineer
Warner Robins - Air Logistics Center (WR-ALC/LUGE)
226 Cochran Street
Robins AFB GA 31098-1622

mailto:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Com: (478) 926 - 5224
Fax:   (478) 926 - 4911