From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 06 Nov 96 07:34:40 cst
     Hi Jan -

     Rockwell and a small consortium of companies are working on a DARPA
     supported effort to demonstrate a metal surface restoration process
     called ROSA (Reduced Oxide Soldering Activation)(or Really Obnoxious
     Soldering Activity if your having a bad day!). This will be a 12 month
     effort which will show the ability of the ROSA technology to restore
     PWBS, components and flip chip surfaces after salt fog, sulfur fog,
     85/85, and dry baking exposures. There will be an industry day in '97
     at the EMPF too. Contact me directly and I can fill you in on the
     various details.

     Dave Hillman
     319-295-1615
     Rockwell Collins