Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:03:38 -0600

     Jim,

     I am not certain about IPC, but the ESD Association has developed a
     fairly comprehensive "Handbook ESD-ADV-2.0-1994" which serves as a
     good guildeline.

     ESD Accociation
     7902 turin Road, Suite 4
     Rome, NY  13440-2069
     (315) 339-6937

     Best regards,

     Darrell Drake
     Sperry-Sun Drilling Service

Subject: Does IPC Puplish a standard on ESD
Author:  [log in to unmask] at Internet-Mail
Date:    11/11/96 12:58 PM

>Message was resent -- Original recipients were:
To:
Specifically I am looking for an industrial standard for the packaging
and shippment of printed circuit board assemblies to prevent ESD damage
in handeling.  I looked through your online list and did not se anything.

Thank You,
Jim Johnson
AFP Imaging
e-mail [log in to unmask]