From:
Michael Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
15 Dec 95 18:46:07 EST
From: Mike Fenner, BSP
Fax: +441 295 720 937

For a project: I would be interested to hear from anyone who has knowledge of
specifications/procedures for determining the maximum amount of entrapped air
in pastes (solder, adhesives or otherwise) as supplied and methods for measuring
same. I am concerned with all aspects, eg possible effects on rheology of beaten
in air/gas, as well as gross bubbles in syringes. Alternatively suggestions for
measuring techniques and max limits for "packaged air" particularly  would be
welcome.