TECHNET Archives

August 2020

From:
Andrew Hoey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Andrew Hoey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2020 06:48:17 -0500
Hi Graham,

Thanks for the help,

We overlooked micrometers to be honest!

I have a copy of the HDBK-830, is the CC-830 more suitable?

We conformal coat a variety of boards due to customer requirements - most of them are flying or going underwater.
We've been conformally coating for about 6 years now but it recently got picked up by an auditor that our verification methods were not adequate, hence our attempts to put proper controls in place before those pesky auditors return!

Thanks,

Andy