From:
"Dill, Norm J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 08 May 96 12:03:00 DST

Eugenio,
      I totally agree.  Your picture shows a basic registration error.  If
you haven't already, work directly with your supplier on this.  Regardless
of the source of the error, they should have caught it and let you know.  If
the error is all theirs, they should be more than willing to replace the
boards as well as provide you with written corrective action detailing the
root cause of the error and the process changes put in place to eliminate it
in the future.  If this is a problem for them, I would look for another
supplier ASAP.
      Depending on the root cause and the layouts of your designs, internal
spacing requirements may be violated as well because of the shift in the
hole locations.

     Norm Dill