TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 09:28:18 -0700
Hi Frank,
There are some resources available on-line, depending on where you live you
may be able to go to classes locally, or there is Mary Sugden's PCB courses
in Santa Clara..., Some books are available. Most are out of print. Also,
PCB Design Magazine is a great resource to help you get started...and they
put on the PCB WEST and EAST shows exclusively oriented towards PCB Design.
You surely would want to get into the IPC Designers Council and affiliate
with a local chapter to get access to local training and network with other
PCB designers in your area...and they are Holding the Designers Symposiums
this week in Texas, Check out our website....  :)

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D., C.I.I.
TITAN SYSTEMS CORPORATION
DATRON WORLD COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION
3030 Enterprise Court,Vista, CA 92083
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
Adjunct Instructor - PCB Design
Palomar College, 1440 West Mission Road
San Marcos, CA 92069-1487
http://www.palomar.edu/ <http://www.palomar.edu/>
Member of the IPC Designers Council
http://dc.ipc.org/ <http://dc.ipc.org/>
Executive Board
Steering Committee
Education Committee
San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council Core Group
Board of Directors, Communications Officer and Webmaster
< http://www.ipc.org/SanDiego/ <http://www.ipc.org/SanDiego/> >
< http://home.fda.net/bbrooks/pca/pca.htm
<http://home.fda.net/bbrooks/pca/pca.htm>