IPC-600-6012 Archives

January 2001

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Les Hymes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees <[log in to unmask]>, Les Hymes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:11:51 -0700
Looks "rough and frayed" at this mag to me.

Caveats would be
1) How does it look at the same mag as in -600F?  The mag on sample appears
to be significantly higher than pics from 600F

2) Does it impair form/fit/function - or might it.

3) Process Control or lack thereof?

Les Hymes