DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Hughes, Stephen J (Steve)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:11:03 -0500
Lou,

Please would you take the time to read the details of the attached Press
Release?
Chuck Robertson is the CEO of VeriBest and explains why the organizational
changes were implemented.

Thanks & Regards,

Steve

Product Marketing Manager PCB Design
VeriBest Inc
6101 Lookout Road
Boulder, CO 80301
Exchange - 303-581-2300
Direct Dial - 303-581-2354
Mobile/Page - 303-589-4299
Fax - 303-581-9973
Email - [log in to unmask]
Web -   http:\\www.veribest.com

Every answer found, Begs another question
The further you go, the less you know

PRESS RELEASE
Editor Inquiries:
Carle Churgin                           Chuck Robertson
Churgin Communications          VeriBest, Inc.
 (303) 449-7688                 (303) 581-2418
[log in to unmask]                     [log in to unmask]

VeriBest Streamlines Its Organization

Boulder, Colo. - October 8, 1999 - Today, VeriBest, Inc. announced worldwide
organizational changes to streamline the company and posture it for
profitability in the coming months.  The organizational changes eliminate
management hierarchy and promote vibrant, talented personnel to significant
roles in the company.  Approximately 20 people or 9% of all employees
worldwide will be effected by the company's re-organization.  Included among
the changes are new appointments to the leadership positions of sales and
marketing.
"While there are always challenges with transformation, I am pleased to
announce a new, streamlined VeriBest.  With the changes we are making,
VeriBest will be able to encourage innovation and foster the entrepreneurial
thinking and teamwork that is required to be successful and profitable in
the EDA industry," stated VeriBest president and CEO, Chuck Robertson. "By
reducing the layers between the executive staff and employees, VeriBest will
be able to strengthen its lines of communication, more clearly define
responsibilities for individuals and teams, and ensure its responsiveness to
critical customer and market needs. The implementation of these efficiencies
will also positively impact the operating expenses in all categories and
help us in our goal to profitability."
"We had a very successful third quarter due to the healthy demand for our
products and services. Our international business was quite strong, with a
good performance from Europe.  Due to our partnership with CADIX, our
business in Japan is growing rapidly.  Our commitment to our customers'
success has been an area of distinction for us and we will continue to build
upon that strength," he added.
VeriBest will continue to focus on developing and marketing CAD and CAE
systems to major corporate users, maintaining its outstanding customer
support, and establishing partnerships on a global basis. Due to the success
of its product and service offerings and partnerships, VeriBest's PCB
business is growing faster than the PCB industry as a whole.  These new
organizational changes will enable the company to extend that trend
throughout its entire product line.
VeriBest, Inc., the EDA Systems Company, is a leading worldwide supplier of
systems design EDA solutions that enable customers to solve their critical
business issues.  VeriBest pioneered the Windows NT EDA market and continues
to offer the best price/performance products available in the EDA industry.
VeriBest integrates with industry leading tool providers and provides a
complete system design solution including tools for design entry, analog,
PCB and digital design as well as consulting services.  The company has its
headquarters in Boulder, Colorado and development offices in Huntsville, AL
and Mountain View, CA.  For more information call 1-888-482-3322 or visit
the company's Web home page at www.veribest.com.

###