DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob Vanech <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:38:55 +0000
  Lou..
       Yes, I'm still around and I lean to your side.
  We've been around the block a lot a years and have
  read many PR's like that, only the names have changed.
  The smoke screen, mirror tricks, tap dancing is all
  the same. Some bean counter, manager, CEO, etc. will
  meet their CARROT, yes that famous carrot is still
  around, and get their bonus while the little family
  guys will scramble to make ends meet and get on with
  life. Oh well, off the soap box and back to work. Hope
  everyone has a great day.

                                Regards,
  Bob Vanech
  BVAN Enterprise