DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:34:12 -0400
Hello All-
I'm looking for input from designers who've used VeriBest AND Mentor. Our
company uses both (Cadence also, but that's another email...) and wants to
consolidate. I see VB ads for running their product on top of Mentor files.
Anyone out there with experience at that?

I have no experience or first-hand knowledge of Mentor, so I'm pretty biased
towards VB. I'm hoping some of you out there have fairly recent experience on
both systems and can give me some ammunition one way or the other. Feel free to
respond directly to me if you feel it would be more appropriate.

-Thanks in advance

Chris Ball     (248)340-3023
Valeo Electronics
3000 University Drive