DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ray Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:01:32 -0700
Yes!  Thank you, Paulo!  Interesting spread, to say the least - having such
a large difference between Level A and Level B, with such a small difference
between Level B and Level C.  It would make more sense if Level A was 0.3mm.
I also received information that they removed the PCB size variable.  That's
interesting, too.

Ray