DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ray Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:46:19 -0700
> The IPC-2221/2222 makes quite a few improvements over the IPC-D-275,
> especially in the standard fabrication allowance. I would suggest that you
> obtain a copy and evaluate these differences against your experiences. Any
> comments would be welcomed.

They have been provided.

> Additionally, IPC standards committees are not closed to the public. They
> welcme all comments and data submitted for review. I suggest if you have
data
> that supports your concerns, that you submit them to the committee for
> evaluation. The committee has scheduled a meeting at IPC Works in
Minneapolis
> on October 25th. I am sure they would like to meet with you and/or discuss
> your findings.

Not everyone, including me, with concerns/comments will be able to attend
the meeting in Minneapolis.  I would hope that the issues raised on this
forum would be taken into consideration during that meeting.  I would be
happy to discuss these issues with anyone via phone - my nickel, if I am
provided with a phone number of anyone interested enough to discuss it, or
theirs.  My phone number is (503) 642-4040.

Ray Humphrey
DynaCad Design Services