DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:43:52 EDT
Ray,

The IPC-2221/2222 makes quite a few improvements over the IPC-D-275,
especially in the standard fabrication allowance. I would suggest that you
obtain a copy and evaluate these differences against your experiences. Any
comments would be welcomed.

Additionally, IPC standards committees are not closed to the public. They
welcme all comments and data submitted for review. I suggest if you have data
that supports your concerns, that you submit them to the committee for
evaluation. The committee has scheduled a meeting at IPC Works in Minneapolis
on October 25th. I am sure they would like to meet with you and/or discuss
your findings.

Regards,

Gary Ferrari
Executive Director