DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ray Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:57:23 -0700
Tim,

Do you have a problem with someone trying to get to the bottom of a
suspected discrepancy of such importance?  Maybe you just skip over issues
that you don't understand about your job, but I don't.  I like to know what
I am doing and why I am doing it.  If you have something constructive to add
to the discussion, I welcome it.  Otherwise, I'm sure Pegasus Mail has a
delete button somewhere.

Ray