DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1997

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Taylor, Chris H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:32:15 -0400
Jeff, you need IPC-D-317 which deal with the whole high speed thing. If
you would like, you can call me and we can go over the applicable topics
and I can fax some pages to you out of my copy. I will be available
after 1:30 EDT. I would like to talk to you off line about my previous
employment in avionics design with a company in your general area as
well. Nothing of specific issue, just to see if you know of them, etc.

Chris Taylor
Senior Printed Circuit Designer
LXE, Inc.
125 Technology Parkway