TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
"Thomas, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:06:00 -0700
Mason,

The 35/35, 35/25 & 25/25 are the most common C-stage/B-stage resin
coated coppers.  35, 50,80 & 100 micron B-stage only coated coppers are
also readily available.  We do not currently have a 0.25 ounce resin
coated copper product but do supply 12 micron (3/8ths oz.) resin coated
on a VLP (very low profile) copper which exhibits excellent etch factors
and increased etch rates.  This product carries about a 25% premium over
the above listed 18 micron products which are coated on low profile
copper.

Kevin Thomas
AlliedSignal Laminate Systems