TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Jack Crawford)
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:03:33 -0500
Following from the EMPF HelpLine in Indianapolis, prepared by Pat Kane:

MYDATA supports the EMPF by placing a machine on our demonstration floor.
We have a fair amount of knowledge/use of this equipment and have not
experienced this type of problem.  I need more information about the
specifics to help."What TP-? machine do you have? What type of fiducials
are you using, and do you have local fiducials at the fine pitch location?
What type of problem are you having? Part rejection? Lead not found?
Incorrect package dimensional information? Orientation? Misalignment with
pads?

You should also contact your MYDATA rep or the technical assistance office.
I have forwarded your question to Bill Siegel the customer service manager
at MYDATA.  You can contact him at MYDATA   508-532-7998 Pat Kane

Please contact us directly if we can provide additional assistance. Jack

----------
>>Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:49:12 -0600
>>From: [log in to unmask] (SDalton)
>>Subject: Need HELP with Mydata machines
>>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>>     I want to talk to anyone of you out there that knows how to get
>>     greater fine pitch precision out of a MYDATA.  Currently our machine
>>     is having trouble placing 25 and 20 mil components.  Any input would
>>     be helpful.
>>
>>     Thanks,
>>
>>     Shaun Dalton

***ALL NEW EMPF PHONE NUMBERS***