From:
[log in to unmask] (Charlie Crep)
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 96 08:46:27 CST
I would like to know if there is any affect on the solder mask of a pcb
after it goes through the wave solder operation.  Does the mask "soften"?
Would it become "sticky"?  Could it pick up impurities from the wash process
because the properties of the mask have changed?  I would appreciate any
answers to these questions.  Thanks.  Charlie